Manchester city veteran want to play with Manchester United star Paul Pogba
Yaya Toure has refused to rule out a move to Manchester United and insists he wants to ‘teach’ Paul Pogba.
He is getting used to life away from Manchester City for the first time in eight years.
It will be strange to face the club he thought he would end his playing days at, he explains. But that is precisely what he plans to do - insisting he will remain in the Premier League, and in the higher reaches of England’s top flight too.
Such is his determination to continue at the pinnacle of the sport that even United would not be out of the question.
“I don’t rule big teams out. The big teams are very important for me. What they want to achieve, the way they want to go, for me is very important.
“I want to go somewhere I can win and achieve.
“It’s going to be hard one day to play against City, but I have to do that. It is part of my job.
“I’ve been playing football for such a long time, I’m no good in the office or something else. I am good in football.
“To see myself at a different club is going to be difficult. I have been such a big part of City for such a long time now. I just want to say that definitely I will continue to play at a high level - Champions League or Europa League.
If Toure is looking to the future, so is Pep Guardiola, who has made replacing the 35-year-old his priority this summer.
Comments
Post a Comment